You have no items to compare.
Stomp Snowboard Boots - 2019
When a rider wants a single-reel BOA with a medium flex profile to step into any type of riding, the Stomp delivers with comfort, control and a smooth feel. Powerful enough to lay a clean carve, the Stomp is also flexible enough to grab stale and tweak it out. The new GripRight outsole delivers advanced board feel at a reduced weight. Lower profile this year, the Stomp features their Rad F.I.T. liner for foot stability for undiluted responsiveness and comfort for extended sessions on the hill.
- New GripRight Outsole optimized for traction and board feel - For the middle range of their boot line, they’ve created a new outsole to improve performance and reduce weight. Sharing a midsole with their high-end GripLight Outsole, the GripRight outsole features a consistent pattern of lugs that bite into snow for grip, while providing an even platform for board feel similar to a skate show. They also incorporate their V-Rod concept of toe-to-heel power transmission combined with side-to-side flex.
- BOA Lacing system for quick, secure fit
- Rad F.I.T. Liner for feel-good performance
- Performance Lasts
- 3D Molded Shell Tongue - The design of your shell tongue matters a lot. It makes the difference between a boot that responds with a poppy flex over the course of a long season and one that doesn’t. To give our boots a progressive, poppy flex on toeside turns, they 3D mold their shell tongues. Responsive on Day 1, the boots are still responsive 100 days later.
- Articulated Cuff for Flex
- Rad F.I.T. Liner
- Heat-Moldable Foam Construction
- Molded SkateCuff 3D
- Rad Foambed with AEGIS
- QuadZone Lining
- Expand Toe Zone
Liner: Rad F.I.T.
Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years against defects