You have no items to compare.
Stomp Snowboard Boots - Women's 2019
The new Rome Stomp is lower profile this year for a better fit and a stronger integration with their women’s binding models. Mid-flexing with the simplicity of a single BOA reel, the Stomp is both well-rounded for any type of snowboarding and super easy to get on and off. The new GripRight outsole increases the tech level for the new season by reducing weight while also improving board feel and traction.
- New GripRight Outsole optimized for traction and board feel - For the middle range of our boot line, they’ve created a new outsole to improve performance and reduce weight. Sharing a midsole with their high-end GripLight Outsole, the GripRight outsole features a consistent pattern of lugs that bite into snow for grip, while providing an even platform for board feel similar to a skate show. They also incorporate their V-Rod concept of toe-to-heel power transmission combined with side-to-side flex.
- BOA Lacing system for quick, secure fit
- Rad F.I.T. Liner for feel-good performance
- Performance Lasts
- 3D Molded Shell Tongue - The design of your shell tongue matters a lot. It makes the difference between a boot that responds with a poppy flex over the course of a long season and one that doesn’t. To give their boots a progressive, poppy flex on toeside turns, they 3D mold their shell tongues. Responsive on Day 1, their boots are still responsive 100 days later.
- Articulated Cuff for Flex
- Rad F.I.T. Liner
- Heat-Moldable Foam Construction
- Molded SkateCuff 3D
- Rad Foambed with AEGIS
- QuadZone Lining
- Expand Toe Zone
Liner: Rad F.I.T. Liner
Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years against defects