You have no items to compare.
Vice Snowboard Bindings - 2019
Born out of Katana DNA, the Vice is a lightweight, mid-priced design created to power-up good times all over the mountain. The foundation of the V-Rod Ultralight baseplate and AsymWrap heel hoop balances edge power, side-to-side flexibility, and lightness. Then to bring Rome’s signature customization tech, they created a simplified version of their PivotMount Technology to let riders position their ankle straps low for tweakage, in the middle for even toeside response, and high for added power. With the Vice, put all-mountain adventures and park laps on repeat.
- PivotMount Technology - Only found on Rome bindings, there is nothing like their PivotMount Technology to let riders control whether they have a flexible, mid-range or powerful toeside performance profile. To change toeside response, they make it super easy to move where your ankle strap sits on your ankle. Simply loosen a screw and snap the PivotMount’s arm into different positions.
- Full Highback Rotation - When they started making bindings fourteen years ago, they knew from Day 1 that highback rotation would be a fundamental performance feature on every binding that they would ever make. They’d never make a binding without giving riders the ability to rotate the highback so that it is in line with the heel edge of their board. This is critical to letting riders with different stance angles put their highback power where they need it for proper heelside response.
- AsymWrap.2 Technology - The flex comes before the pop in this platform. With three points of heel hoop connection and their UnderWrap concept at a single point on the medial side of the toe, the AsymWrap platform focuses on a smooth, flexible feel for riders who like to surf freeride terrain and riders who like to tweak and feel freestyle features.
- V-Rod Ultralight Baseplate - The Rome Vice is a lightweight, mid-priced design created to power-up good times all over the mountain. The foundation of the V-Rod Ultralight baseplate and AsymWrap heel hoop balances edge power, side-to-side flexibility, and lightness.
- Asym Vice Highback - A light design that combines flexibility and response for a ride-anything flex profile.
- Contour Boss 2.0 Ankle Strap
- ConformGrip 2.0 Toe Strap - Featured on their mid to high-end bindings, the ConformGrip 2.0 uses a TPU frame with a web of overmolded elastic material to conform and grip to the toe of any boot. The use of high-friction over-molded material stretches over the boot and locks your foot in place with a minimal amount of pressure. The result is better foot hold and higher comfort.
- EVA SubBase Pad
Highback: ASYM Vice Highback
Baseplate: V-Rod Ultralight Baseplate
Ankle Strap: Contour Boss 2.0 Ankle Strap
Toe Strap: ConformGrip 2.0 Toe Strap
Mount: 2 x 4
Tool-less Adjustment: No
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime against defects
Sizing: Men's - M/L: 7-9.5 L/XL: 10-12