You have no items to compare.
Alltrack Pro 100 Ski Boots - 2019
The Rossignol Alltrack Pro 100 is an all-mountain weapon perfectly suited to intermediate to advanced skiers looking to explore off piste, the Alltracks make it easy to switch to walk mode and boot or skin the last few hundred feet up the ridge.
The 100 flex shell and cuff provide a super smooth and progressive flex that's ideal for everything from chutes to tight tree lines.
- Compatible with GripWalk rockered soles (not included) to offer ski/hike versatility and traditional alpine performance
- Sensor Grid shell technology and OptiSensor 3D Thinsulate™ Platinum liners deliver optimized foot wrapping, comfort, warmth and support
- Ski/hike mode with Posi-Block technology switches between locked-down cuffs for descending and freely rotating cuffs for strolls in the parking lot and above-the-lift hikes
- Easy-entry insteps make putting on and taking off the boots effortless
- Neutral stance keeps you positioned over the skis for more power and less fatigue
- Shell Material: Polyurethane
- Flex: 100
- Last Width: 100mm
- Buckles: 4
- Liner: Thermo Optisensor 3D T3
- Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year