You have no items to compare.
BC X11 XC Ski Boots - 75mm
The Rossignol BC X11 75mm backcountry ski boots let you get off the beaten path and make turns in untouched terrain.
- BC X11 boots are a great match for the lightweight metal-edged, no-wax skis designed for backcountry tours in deep snow
- Custom thermal-moldable inner liner can be heated up and molded to your foot for a custom fit that greatly enhances comfort
- 75mm sole is compatible with 3-pin bindings and telemark cable bindings
- Neoprene lace cover flexes easily with your foot and keeps snow and ice out of the boot
- Inner locking lace system and 2 ratcheting buckles let you fine-tune the fit for touring and downhill skiing
- Plastic cuff enhances torsional stability for good performance while turning
Upper Material: Synthetic
Waterproofing: Neoprene zippered upper keeps ice and snow out
Binding Compatibility: 75mm 3-pin
Closure: Zipper and Buckles
Liner: Custom thermal-moldable
Claimed Weight: 1090g/boot / 13.7oz/boot