You have no items to compare.
District Snowboard Black/Red
Boost your confidence this winter with the Rossignol District Snowboard. Every part of this board is built with your progression in mind, a twin shape, AmpTek rocker profile, and a medium flex ensure you will start to feel more and more comfortable in all elements of snowboarding. On top of that a low price point and durable build help break down your barriers to entry while the wide size will help eliminate toe drag for riders with bigger feet.
The twin shape is easy to turn and edge for comfortable speed control as well as giving you the ability to ride both directions, so you can dabble with riding switch. At the same time the Amptek profile mixes the control and edging of camber with the forgiveness of rocker in the tip and tail. This combination makes learning how to edge effectively more forgiving by preventing edge catches without limiting your ability to edge harder and harder as you get better. The medium flex is easily manipulated for additional control and confidence but still has enough stiffness to create a stable ride as you get more skilled.
- Amptek Auto Turn Rocker - features softer tips and a softer waist with 20% camber between the feet for dependable edge grip and stability, and 80% rocker at the tip and tail for a playful, easy ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Flex 5 - Rossignol snowboard Flex ratings range from softest (1) to stiffest (10) so you can select the best flex pattern for your skill and riding style. Softer boards are easier to manipulate, stiffer boards offer more power and stability.
- ABS - Offered as walls or built in cores, ABS provides enhanced durability while keeping the core safe from moisture.
- Glass Fiber - Has greater elongation before break than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it a great choice for customized flex and torsional resistance. Glass fiber also stabilizes the mechanical properties of our wood cores over time.
- Twin Freestyle - A symmetrical flex, stiffer under the binding areas for better pop and balance underfoot with a softer waist for easy manipulation and control.
- Wood 5620 - A single type of wood that's vertically laminated to give you durability and comfort without breaking the bank.
Profile: Amptek Auto Turn Rocker
Shape: True Twin
Effective Edge: [156cm] 1190mm, [161cm] 1230mm
Waist Width: [156cm] 262mm, [161cm] 264mm
Sidecut Radius: [156cm] 7.5m, [161cm] 7.8m
Stance Width: 18.8 - 25.1in
Stance Setback: centered
Core: Wood 5620
Base: Extruded 4400
Warranty: 1 Year