You have no items to compare.
Exercise Classic NIS Cross Country Ski Binding
Go out for a snowy adventure with the Rossignol Exercise Classic NIS Cross Country Ski Bindings. Ideal for the skier looking to get out of the resort, this NIS binding is a rugged binding that will give you more stability and outlast any other binding. If you want to do some classic skiing this winter, get this binding for your off-piste excursions.
- Dual guide rail increases stability and system control considerably
- Minimized space between boot and ski ensures excellent power transfer and sensitivity
- Broad binding plate increases the contact area between boot and binding to give the sole of the boot support that can be felt by all skiers in the form of improved stability
- Ski and binding plate are joined together permanently as 1 unit using a high-bond, patented connection; outstanding power transfer through free ski flex is the result
- NIS enables you to slide the binding backwards and forwards to fine-tune the balance point to your personal requirements and to react to varying snow and track conditions
Boot Compatibility : NNN
Cross Country Style : Classic
Weight Per Pair : 240 Grams
Gender : Unisex