You have no items to compare.
Kiara 70 Ski Boots - Women's 2017
The KIARA 70 delivers a comfortable, generous fit without sacrificing all-mountain performance. Featuring a 104mm "wide" fit, the Kiara retains a contoured forefoot, strong heel cup and asymmetrical toe box for incredible comfort and support right out of the box. Sensor Fit technology addresses all of the common problem fit areas, providing an accommodating instep and more articulate ankle area for increased comfort, circulation and warmth. The Kiara 70 is a versatile all-mountain boot with a generous fit for intermediate skiers.
- Sensor - 104mm - The bootboard is reinforced in the forefoot to allow two contact points with the Sensor soft insert for greater tolerance. The 104 mm last provides both support and comfort.
- Diagonal Buckles - Patented diagonally-oriented buckles provide better shell wrap and fit, and are easier to align during entry and exit. The diagonal angle pulls the foot back into the heel pocket for increased support.
- Dedicated Women's Cuff - The women-specific design features a significantly lower cuff height, tulip-shaped rear flare with scalloped profile to accommodate and form to a woman's natural calf shape.
- Women's Comfort Fit Liner - The women-specific design features a significantly lower cuff height, tulip-shaped rear flare with scalloped profile to accommodate and form to a woman's natural calf shape. Thinsulate™ or wool lining combined with a down toe box ensures optimized warmth for all-day comfort.
- Thermal Insulation - Dedicated thermal insulation: since insulation is especially important in women's boots, all our liners have specific thermal insulation in the form of THINSULATE®, THINSULATE PLATINUM®, MERINO wool, wool or polar fleece. THE LINERS HAVE EITHER: 1. TOTAL THERMAL INSULATION The insulator is all around the foot. 2. FOREFOOT THERMAL INSULATION The insulator is around the forefoot in the toe area.
Shell Material: Polyolefine
Last Width: 104mm
Buckle Material: Aluminum
Liner: Women's Comfort Fit