You have no items to compare.
Pursuit MIPS Snow Helmet
The PURSUIT MIPS is an ultra-lightweight ski helmet designed to keep all-mountain skiers comfortable and safe. MIPS technology helps minimize brain injuries in connection with angled impacts and rotational violence. Featuring In-Mold Light Shell technology and Pro Fit, the Pursuit MIPS is lighter weight and provides a more forgiving fit without compromising safety. Active Ventilation allows vents to be opened and closed, for increased comfort and temperature regulation. Removable ear pads and velvet lining, and quick-dial sizing adjustment allow skiers to customize their fit for even greater comfort.
- MIPS: MIPS Brain Protection System sets a new standard in helmet safety. Developed by brain surgeons and scientists to reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head, helmets with MIPS feature a low friction layer separating the shell and liner. When a helmet with MIPS Brain Protection System is subjected to an angled impact, the low friction layer allows the helmet to slide relative to the head, reducing the rotational forces on impact and minimizing damage to the brain.
- Pro Fit: A more snug and precise fit with no compromise to comfort and safety.
- Active Ventilation: Adjustable vents enable airflow to be increased or decreased for better temperature control, providing increased comfort throughout the day, no matter what the conditions.
- Size Adjustment: The user-friendly dial adjustment system allows you to fine-tune helmet sizing for a more precise and comfortable fit.
- In Mold: The external shell is composed of a 1mm preformed polycarbonate (PC) sheet, then injected with internal absorption foam (PSE), providing a lightweight construction with a closer, more aerodynamic fit.
Shell Material: [External] PC In Mold [Internal] E.P.S.
Liner Material: Velvet
Audio System Included: No
Ventilation: 6 airvents - active - 2 in back
Fit Adjustment: Yes
Certification: CE EN1077 - ASTM 2040
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year