You have no items to compare.
Super 7 HD Skis 2019
The most celebrated powder ski in the world, the 100% redesigned, all-new SUPER 7 HD continues to make powder skiing easier, more natural, and more fun. Featuring Rossignol's all-new Air Tip 2.0 and Carbon Alloy Matrix technologies, at 116mm underfoot, the SUPER 7 HD supplies effortless floatation and instant speed control for unrivaled big-mountain performance in the deepest snow conditions.
- Air Tip 2.0: Rossi's new reinforced 3D design is lighter and stronger with a perfectly integrated construction for amplified power, stability, and float. Reduced weight at the extremities concentrates ski mass underfoot, freeing the tips and tails for effortless maneuverability, natural floatation, and playful control in the deepest snow conditions.
- Free VAS: Visco elastomer through the rocker/camber transition zone to absorb vibrations and reduce tip deflection when skiing through variable snow conditions, increasing comfort, stability, and control.
- Light Wood: Constructed of paulownia wood, reducing weight by 30% for enhanced agility, maneuverability, and control, while retaining uncompromising power and stability.
- Carbon Alloy Matrix: A new generation of super-fiber, CARBON ALLOY MATRIX delivers high-definition (HD) power, stability, and edge grip while remaining ultra-lightweight. Rossi's unique carbon/basalt diagonal weave combines with linear glass stringers, delivering a balanced flex from tip-to-tail with dynamic mobility, maximum vibration absorption, and titanal-like strength.
- Powder Turn Rocker: Designed for the deepest powder days, Rossignol's progressive POWDER TURN ROCKER profile features: longer, lower tip rocker, a tapered tail profile, and traditional camber underfoot, delivering effortless floatation, instant speed control, and the power, energy, and grip to get you back to the lift.
- Sidewall: Featuring layers of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
Dimensions (mm): 140-116-130
Turn Radius: 20 m
Profile: Powder Turn Rocker
Construction: Bi Material Air Tip
Base: Sintered HD
Tail: Partial Twin, Rocker
Binding Included: No
Claimed Weight: 4.2 kg / Pair
Manufacturer Warranty: One Year