You have no items to compare.
XV Snowboard Bindings 2020
Buckle up and drop in with full confidence. Xavier De Le Rue's pro model binding, the XV snowboard binding delivers power and control for slaying big-mountain terrain. MagneBed S3R footbeds hit the three key receptor points on the foot, sending constant feedback for a precise board feel. The 3-degree canting complements Rossignol's AsymWrap highbacks offering increased nose and tail pressure for instant power transmission and stability when "almost" isn't an option.
- Instant Power Transmission - 3D AsymWrap highbacks deliver consistent boot to binding contact for instant power transmission and stability
- Natural Stance - 3-degree canted footbeds create a natural stance alignment and allow for full nose and tail pressure when ollie-ing or buttering
- Cushioned Response - Magnabed S3R footbeds feature gel pads under the foot's three receptor points for maximum shock absorption and reduced fatigue
- Snug, Comfortable Fit - Dual-density EVA foam strap padding delivers a natural flexing boot-binding interface for increased comfort and energy transfer
- 3D AsymWrap Highback - Rossignol's asymmetrical highback shape mirrors their canted footbeds to deliver enhanced fit and comfort no matter your stance angle or width. 3D AsymWrap Highbacks wrap around your boot both laterally and vertically, delivering consistent boot and binding contact for instant power transmission and stability.
- Magnebed S3R - There's never enough cushion on bindings. So we're swapping out EVA for Gel Pads under each of the foot's three receptor points to maximize shock absorption, remove vibration and minimize fatigue. Features patented magnetic closure.
- Canted Footbeds - The slight 3° inward tilt naturally returns your feet and legs to their original alignment, relieving the stress of a wider stance and increasing the nose and tail pressure when ollie-ing or buttering.
- Angled Ramps with Boot Stabilizer - The closer the toe ramp to your boot the more the precision of your ride. Rossignol angled the ramps on a selection of their bindings, expanding the contact surface with your boot towards the toe box, opening the door to a new board feel. Note: the boot size shows on the side of the toe ramp for appropriate adjustment.
- Extruded Heelcup Tech - 50% more response, 20% lighter. Micro-adjustments provide freedom of movement and infinite sizing and centering options.
- Spinal Cord - Enter a new era of strap adjustment. Their inner ladder is more flexible than ever before providing better boot comfortability and is lightning fast to adjust. Just push, slide, and ride.
- Asymlight Buckle - Asymmetrical diecast aluminum construction for durability and lightness with freewheel ratchets for quick entry and easy exit.
- Tallboy Fitted Strap - New high-density foam on the upper and lower sections of the strap provide increased energy transfer. Lower density foam in the middle section of the strap provides additional flex and instep relief. All of which is wrapped around a 3D molded spine for a comfortable, custom fit.
Highback: 3D AsymWrap
Ankle Strap: Tall Boy with Spinal Cord
Toe Strap: Tall Boy with Spinal Cord
Mount: 2x4, 4x4
Tool-less Adjustment: Yes
Weight: 1962g (per pair)
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
Sizing: M/L - USM 8+