You have no items to compare.
O-Pen Ozone Purifier
Whether your adventures bring you to a quaint sidewalk restaurant in a foreign land, or you just want to quench your thirst from a cold mountain stream, you can rely on the Roving Blue O-Pen® to ensure that the water is safe to drink.
The O-Pen® is the latest advancement in pocket water purifiers. It makes water safe by infusing it with tiny bubbles of ozone gas. Approved by the FDA and the USDA for use in drinking water, ozone is more powerful than chlorine, and is highly effective against bacteria, viruses, giardia, cryptosporidium, typhoid fever, coliform, dysentery, cholera, infectious jaundice, hepatitis, influenza virus, e-coli, enteric and many other dangerous microorganisms. When its job is done, ozone reverts to oxygen in minutes, leaving no chemical residue, odors or tastes.
TSA approved to bring on board, you can be sure that the tap water in your hotel room, cruise ship cabin, or nearby stream, is safe to drink, because with the O-Pen®, you CAN drink the water!
- EPA Est. 094576-TWN-001
- The O-Pen® and Ozo-Pod® are not currently available for purchase in the following states: CO, DC, HI, IN, NV, OK, WY
- The O-Pen® is an advanced device housed in a black metal cartridge.
- Fast-Acting - It will purify .5 L or 16 oz. of water in under one minute.
- Ultra Portable - The O-Pen® weighs only 1.2 oz. (30 g).
- No Waste - Rechargeable battery w/ USB cable included.
- Purifies approximately 15 liters per charge (about 30 uses)
- The O-Pen® makes water safe by infusing it with tiny bubbles of ozone gas.
- Ozone also removes unpleasant tastes and odors – you won't be able to tell the difference between your glass of tap water and bottled water.
- The O-Pen®'s ozone generator plates have an expected life expectancy of 2,000 hours. Each use is less than a minute, which means you get thousands of uses.