You have no items to compare.
R3W 95 Ski Boots - Women's 2018
The Roxa R3W 95 women's ski boots are going to be great for someone looking to try backcountry skiing but not quite ready to upgrate to a tech binding, and still want to get around the ski area also. These boots have a 99mm last and Bio Fit shaping, along with a women's specific cuff and spoiler provide you with a fantastic and versatile boot you can ride both in and out of bounds with.
- Power Strap Buckle - Allows for excellent boot top closure as well as increasing sride range of hiking when open.
- Ski-Hike Cuff Lock - The Ski-Hike cuff lock allows for easy striding when open and uncompromising performance when locked.
- Women's Specific Cuff - Women s specific upper cuff provides reduced height and scalloped shape to comfortably accomodate women s calve shapes.
- Next Gen Cabrio - Use of advanced CAD Design technology, 3D Printed prototyping, and cutting edge ultralight polymers axhieves minimal form with outstanding strength-to-weight radio.
- Heel Lock Buckle - Independently functioning instep buckle is positioned at a 45deg; angle securing the hell during all phases of skiing and hiking.
- Biofit Last - Anatomic 99 mm fit last with pre-formed relief in the most common fit issue areas - ankle, navicular, 1st metatarsal, 6th toe.
U75 R3 Liner LS - This liner was designed exclusively for the R3 platform models. Lightweight, warm and ultra-comfortable, the R3 liner is 75% heat moldable in the ankle area and tongue, providing customized fit in thee critical areas.
Shell Material: Polyurethane
Last Width: 99mm
Liner: U75 R3 Liner LS
Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes
Binding Compatibility: ISO 5355