You have no items to compare.
XFace 120 Ski Boots
The X-Face 120 Ski Boot is the hybrid boot that can deliver Alpine comfort and performance with the option of Tech when you want to head to the backcountry too. Roxa's best selling 3 piece Cabrio design with a Ski/Hike mode and with Dynafit Certified Tech inserts. Now you have a 99+mm lasted shell, full Intuition Wrap Freeride liner and Tech! With a strong 120 Flex for those who prefer a powerful turns, you can get the backcountry goods as easily as the next Bode.
- Intuition - Superior warmth, comfort and durability; High performance, ulrtralight; Low pressure, full-contact fit; 100% heat-moldable
- Dynafit Binding / Kingpin Binding - Standard Dynafit certified insert compatible. KINGPIN BINDING: Marker-Kingpin compatible
- 3D M.A.M.S Zoom System - Unique geometric star design allows the shell to conform to the ankle shape without compromising lateral rigidity.
- Cabrio Design - This unique construction combines a 3 pieces constuction assembly -shell/cuff/tongue- that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flexibility. Cabrio boots are extremely versatile in varied terrain.
- Shock Absorbing Bootboard - The rubber bootboard absorbes shocks while skiing, maintaining a high level of performance and less fatigue.
- Rox Grip - A rubber insert between heel and toe of the boot increases grip when hiking.
- Changeable Sole - Roxa patented a system to interchange alpine and touring soles with a Dynafit insert integrated into the shell.
- Camlock Power Strap - Provides powerful top-of-boot cinching for outstanding performance and precision.
- Ski-Hike Cuff Lock - The Ski-Hike cuff lock allows for easy striding when open and uncompromising performance when locked.
- Shell Material: Polyurethane
- Flex: 120
- Last Width: 99
- Buckles: 4 Micro
- Buckle Material: Aluminum
- Liner: Intuition
- Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes
- Binding Compatibility: Tech