You have no items to compare.
Men's Crow GTX Boots
The Salewa Men's Crow GTX is a versatile mountaineering boot with an abrasion-resistant fabric upper and waterproof GORE-TEX® protection.
Designed for mixed summer use on general alpine terrain and alpine trekking, the Crow GTX has a crampon-compatible Vibram New Mulaz sole – for Combi crampons – that offers grip on rock and traction in mixed mountain terrain and snow. The GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining delivers optimized climate comfort should the weather close in on you and there’s a full rubber rand for protection against rock and scree.
The Crow GTX integrates SALEWA technologies to offer the Alpine Fit 100% blister free guarantee: 3F System for firm ankle and heel support, Climbing system to ensure that it fits perfectly around your foot and Flex Collar for comfort during descents.
- Technical trekking boot built for rock, scree, snow, and ice
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort is waterproof and breathable
- Wear-resistant upper with suede reinforcements rubber rand
- 3F ankle support system enhances stability and mobility
- 3S Combi system is compatible with semi-automatic crampons
- Vibram Mulaz sole has large rubber lugs for extreme traction
- Upper Material- 1.6mm suede leather, fabric
- Waterproofing- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
- Closure- Climbing-style lace
- Footbed- MFF+ insole (Multi Fit Footbed)
- Sole- Vibram Mulaz
- Shaft Height- Mid-height