You have no items to compare.
Rapace GTX Men's Shoes
The Salewa Rapace GTX is a lightweight mountaineering boot that teams a hard-wearing nubuck and fabric upper with waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® protection.
Secure grip meets comfort and support – SALEWA’s solution for via ferratas mountaineering. The Rapace GTX features their 3F System for ankle support, flexibility and a perfect fit, and an improved rear ankle mobility thanks to the patented Flex Collar. Its Vibram WTC outsole has an aggressive tread pattern that gives good traction, yet provides a natural feel and secure grip on rock, and it's coupled with the Bilight TPU midsole providing a long-lasting cushion compared to the traditional sole packs.
Inside the boot, SALEWA’s Bilight technology in the midsole ensures an ergonomic hold and long-lasting cushioning for extended comfort. The Rapace GTX is also stiff enough for use with semi-automatic crampons. In addition, the GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining delivers optimized climate comfort should the weather close in on you and there’s a full rubber rand for protection against rock and scree.
- Burly backpacking boot with a mountaineering mindset
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort for waterproof, breathable protection
- 3F System balances flexibility and support
- Abrasion-resistant aramid upper with leather reinforcements
- Adaptive Foam wraps your heel in memory foam for a customized feel
- Climbing lacing assures a snug, secure fit
- MFF+ footbed attenuates shock, ensures cush, and provides support
- Vibram Mulaz rubber sole with semi-automatic crampon compatibility
- Upper Material- aramid, nubuck, rubber, Adaptive Foam
- Waterproofing- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
- Lining- Cleansport NXT
- Closure- climbing lacing
- Footbed- 3FF+
- Midsole- nylon, fiberglass, rubber