Bellevue Snowboard - Women's 2020 Sample
Designed for ladies looking for precise edge control. Whether you're, ripping pow or carving groomers, the wider design with the control under your back foot and allows for smooth maneuverability, speed, float, and belongs in every quiver.
"Sample" products provide customers a better deal on equipment for the Like-New Condition these items have. This Sample product is still covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
- Backseat Camber: Camber under the back foot for explosive carving capabilities, and flat segments under the front foot for freedom of fun pow days. The best of both world, without any unwanted vibration.
- Sidecut: A blend of elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, effortless direction changes and fluid edge to edge transitions.
- C/FX Basalt Fibers: Take down of the C/FX superfiber. This version of the C/FX is composed of Basalt & fiber glass for power and smooth ride.
- Tapered Directional: Tail width is slightly tapered (2-20mm). This loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
- BA MD: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Popster: Shaped woodcore profile with strategically placed variation of thickness. It maximizes the natural snap and powerful pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Rocket Science: More maneuverable/stable boards: Rocker on tip/tail for playfulness.
- Sintered: An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Aspen SLCT: Every single wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Fine stone finish is particularly efficient on Salomon's Sintered EG base, speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- All Mounatin Tuning: From detuning the tip and tail to a 1-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 2-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the most solid edge hold with no hang-ups.
- ABS: The mollecular structure can be described as a concrete bar combining toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.
- Profile: Camber
- Shape: Directional
- Flex: Stiff (6/10 Stiffness)
- Mount: 4x2 inserts
- Core: Wood (Aspen)
- Base: Sintered
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
|Effective Edge (mm)||1102||1145|
|Waist Width (mm)||248||251|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||6.4||6.6|
|Stance Width (cm)||47-59||48-60|
|Stance Setback (mm)||20||20|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||110-155||110-180|