Huck Knife PRO Snowboard 2020 - Sample
This true park board with a classic blunt shape comes upgraded with technology for amplified park performance. Huck Knife Pro is built to handle any feature, loaded with a versatile flex, lightweight construction, and increased pop. Ready for side hits, park jumps, rails, tree jibs, and endless tricks.
"Sample" products provide customers a better deal on equipment for the Like-New Condition these items have. This Sample product is still covered by the manufacturer's warranty
- The pop and response of Quad Camber with the agility of EQ Rad sidecut provides a poppy, responsive, agile and fun board. The aggressive characteristics of camber blended with rocker on the tip and tail to make the board playful and agile in pow. Quad Camber built with a blend of different radiuses and is more forgiving than a regular camber but maintains the reactivity and pop.
- Popster's shaped core profile thins out under foot and thickens outside your bindings before tapering again at tip and tail to maximize the natural snap and pop of wood. Add carbon stringers to the standard popster and you get all the energy from under your feet radiating on the tip/tail maximizing pop.
- Associating Salomon's super light Ghost Green Core and Damplifier Lite, a cork and honey comb nose insert provides an ultra light feel underfoot with maximized pop and dampening.
- Sidecut: Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Triax Laminate: Fiber tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders ripping park and streets. Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Damplifier Lite: Lightweight materials and honey comb and cork combined and strategically placed in the tip and tail for better flotation. Less inertia for easier steering, more control and increased dampening and shock resistance.
- Sintered EG Base: Engineered for a super fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide.
- Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing sustainable attributes of a super light polawania wood.
- A medium structure finish that improves Salomon's fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Freestyle: From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Gunslinger Sidewall: The pinnacle of Slingshot technology, implementing carbon inlays that run the full length of the board to meet reaction and shock absorption needs of Bode Merrill.
- Profile: Camber/Rocker/Camber
- Shape: True Twin
- Flex: Stiff (6/10 Stiffness)
- Core: Wood (Paulownia)
- Base: Sintered, Medium Stone Finish
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
|Effective Edge (mm)||1170||1190|
|Waist Width (mm)||251||253|
|Stance Width (cm)||49-61||50-62|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||110-155||120-165|