Quest 4D 3 GTX Hiking Boots - Men's
The Quest 4D 3 GTX is all about walking comfort, with technologies to reduce fatigue over the duration of your treks. Light and cushioned with running shoe adapted technology, yet supportive enough for backpacking, this boot helps you get to the next camp site with happier feet.
- Stability & Cushioning - Salomon's 4D Advanced Chassis guides the foot, even on the roughest terrain, reducing fatigue during long days on the trail.
- Ride - A new 4D Advanced Chassis design enables more forefoot flexion for a smoother ride that flows from step to step.
- Secure Grip - Salomon improved the outsole of Quest 4D 3 GTX with a new lug design for better grip on all surfaces.
- Contagrip® TD - For maximum traction on mixed terrain and extended durability, Contagrip® TD combines a deep, aggressive lug pattern with our most durable compound.
- 4D Advanced Chassis™ - A stable chassis construction that harnesses two different midsole components to provide maximum foot control and active comfort.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry - from the outside as well as from the inside.
- EnergyCell - A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Nubuck leather - Quality full-grain leather material for longer wear and durability.
- Waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering it through the upper.
- Mesh and textile lining - A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue - The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective toecap - A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Protective mudguard - A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite® - OrthoLite® insole technology provides superior cushioning, unmatched comfort, breathability and durability, and is one of the most cost-effective ways to upgrade the comfort and performance of your footwear.
- Lace locker - A locking eyelet between the forefoot and ankle eyelets that locks the laces in place, enabling independent and precise adjustment.
- Regular laces - Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
Upper Material: Leather / Textile
Midsole Material: Textile
Heel to Toe Offset: 12 mm
Claimed Weight: 640 g
Warranty: 2 Year Limited