X Ultra 3 GTX Hiking Shoes - Men's
A best seller, the X Ultra 3 GTX has evolved into an even more effective hiking shoe. Thanks to Descent Control technology, it efficiently tackles technical hikes and really shines during tough descents. Wear this pair and head downhill with a spring in your step, even in wet conditions.
- Contagrip TD - For maximum traction on mixed terrain and extended durability, Contragrip TD combines a deep, aggressive lug pattern with Salomon's most durable compound.
- Gore-Tex - Keeps your feet dry from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Lace Pocket - Provides easy storage for the Quicklace lacing system.
- Chevron Lugs - Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- EnergyCell - A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Advanced Chassis - Placed between the outsole and midsole, this lightweight chassis helps optimize motion control, energy management and protection for an efficient, stable yet responsive ride.
- Anti-debris Mesh - Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Synthetic Upper - Synthetic upper material provide great durability and protection for outdoor activities.
- SensiFit - cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Welded Upper - Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Molded OrthoLite - Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of Salomon's footwear.
- Protective Toecap - A protective piece of material of the toe area.
- Quicklace - Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
Upper Material: Synthetic Mesh
Midsole Material: EVA
Rock Plate: Yes
Heel to Toe Offset: 11mm
Claimed Weight: 380 g.