You have no items to compare.
MTN Lab Touring Helmet - 2017
The very light and comfortable MTN Lab Touring helmet meets safety norms for both alpine skiing and mountaineering, making it easy to carry extra protection everywhere you go in the mountains.
- Moisture Management - With merino wool and technical fabrics, the Advancedskin Activedry liner provides thermal regulation for your head during climbing sessions, skinning up, and charging down.
- Complete Outdoor Protection - EPS 4D technology helps this helmet meet the safety standards for climbing and skiing. Be fully protected wherever you go on the mountain
- Lightweight - Feather light at just 300g with the liner, the MTN Lab Helmet is best in class. Innovative EPS 4D molding and strict focus on reducing the weight of each part of the helmet enables adventure tourers to explore the mountain with confidence
- Removable and Washable Liner - For better hygiene : easy to remove, 100% washable liner.
- CE-EN1077 / ASTM F-2040 - Certified organizations which are accredited to test & cerfify products to European (CE) and US (ASTM) safety norms.
- Alpine / Cimbing Standard CE-EN 12492
- Superlight In-Mold shell + EPS 4D
Shell Material: ABS, EPS, Polycarbonate
Audio Compatible: No
Audio System Included: No
Fit Adjustment: Yes, custom fit dial
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years