QST 99 Skis - 2020
Whether you are doing laps in back-bowl powder, dropping down a steep line or flying down your favorite groomers, the QST 99 gives you the confidence to always push your limits.
- All Terrain Rocker: 20% Tip Rocker / 65% Camber / 15% Tail Rocker
- Light Poplar Full Woodcore: A woodcore from tip to tail offers optimum stability on snow and powerful rebound. Maximizes ski-to-snow contact and filters vibrations.
- Carbon Powered C/FX Carbon Flax Weave. C/FX technology is elevated to the next level of performance by being supercharged with two times more carbon and balanced with basalt to keep its superior dampening and vibration absorption properties.
- Powerframe Ti: An edge-to-edge Titanal insert underfoot, running throughout the ski for maximum power and increased hard snow edging.
- Cork Damplifier: Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- Pulse Pad: A layer of rubber that runs along the edges and in ski's critical zones for a smoother ride and improved ski-to-snow contact.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls: A laminate construction with full length ABS sidewalls gives extraordinary smooth ski/snow contact and great terrain adaptation. Laminated construction enables Salomon to combine optimum material layers for targeted performance.
- Sintered Graphite Base
- Total Edge Reinforcement: A fiber reinforcement directly on top of the edges improves durability, edge grip and shock resistance.
- TPU Glossy Topsheet
- Tail Protector
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Turning Radius: Medium
- Core/Laminates: Carbon, Flax, Metal, Wood
- Tail Type: Partial Twin Tip