You have no items to compare.
QST Pro 90 W Ski Boots - Women's 2017
The Salomon QST Pro 90 boots for intermediate skiers fit and ski beautifully thanks to both liner and shell personalization options, women-specific design and Salomon's new Endofit tongue design.
- My Custom Fit 3D Sport Liner - 3D construction incorporates thermoformable inserts around your ankle and heel that instantly resolve pressure points for unmatched foothold.
- Women's Liner - Specific volume and shape, with added warm comfy fur inside.
- 360° Custom Shell and Cuff - Fully moldable shell and cuff that can accommodate 100-106 mm lasts (average to wide feet), allowing for a wide array of foot types. Perfect wrapping and adapted comfort and accommodation.
- TwinFrame2 Technology - Salomon dials in just the right amount of rigidity where it's needed for performance and leaves the shell softer in other areas to enhance comfort and ease of entry. PU in the upper part of the shell for better wrapping and PA injected into the chassis, the key zone for steering and performance.
- Sensifit Shell - Strong and light shell design built with thinner walls to reduce weight, reinforced in strategic areas to avoid blowing out the shell when flexing forward on hard turns.
- Surelock Ski / Walk Mechanism - Low profile lever is located at the same level as the upper buckle and can be undone in the same movement. Maximum cuff release for touring and secure lock for skiing down. Horizontal positioning for mechanical reliability. Independent from the cuff buckle for more convenience when touring.
- Motion Flex - Great 40˚ range of motion for walking, and locks for skiing performance.
Shell Material: Polyurethane/Polyamide
Last Width: 100-106mm
Buckle Material: Aluminum
Liner: Anatomical My Customfit 3D Performance Liner
Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years