You have no items to compare.
Quest Access Custom Heat W Ski Boots - Women's 2017
The Salomon Quest Access Custom Heat women's intermediate-level ski boots are equipped with Custom Heat liners to deliver consistent, even heat all around your feet.
- Warmth - Salomon's exclusive custom heat liner delivers consistent, even heat all around the foot for maximun warmth and comfort for up to 18 hours.
- Lightweight - At 1.6kg this boot is one of the lightest boots in its class
- Women's Specific - Lower Cuff accomodates a wider calf while the women's specific liner is made for warmth and proper fit
- Backbone - Magnesium piece linking the upper cuff to the lower shell providing back support for better rebound coming out of the turn (rebound effect) & enabling a progressive but powerful forward flex
- Hike & Ride Technology - Salomon patented system combining the backbone release with a specific V-cut shape on the back of the lower shell. Allows wide rear cuff opening when hiking (Backbone unlocked) & true alpine forward flex when skiing down (Backbone locked) because the backside of the backbone fits precisely into the V-cut lower shell
- 2 Micro Aluminum + Ratchet Buckle
Shell Material: Polyurethane
Last Width: 104mm
Buckle Material: Aluminum
Liner: Custom Heat 3D Sport Liner
Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years