S/Pro 70W Ski Boots - Women's 2020
Don't burden yourself with a sloppy fitting, poor-skiing "comfort" boot if you don't need to - check out the Salomon S/Pro 70W Ski Boots and see what a real ski boot with a more relaxed flex can feel and ski like. Built with the same average fit as the rest of the S/Pro lineup, but with a flex designed for those just starting up the learning curve, the S/Pro 70 will help speed you on your way with a new sense of confidence.
- Last: 100 mm – An average last for most normal width and volume feet or slightly wider.
- Women Calf Adjuster: Capable of adapting to different women's calf morphologies.
- Flex: 70 – A medium soft flex designed for newer or less aggressive skiers.
- My Custom Fit 3D Seamless Sport Liner: Those pesky seams you feel on your little toes? They're gone in the totally new, pre-shaped and seamless S/Max and S/Pro liners and you'll be happy they're a thing of the past. Improves comfort, precision and ensures a warmer fit.
- Women's Liner: Women's liner with an anatomic tongue made of highly moldable foams provides better shin and instep comfort in sensitive foot zones.
- Riveted Oversize Pivot: Ensures perfect power transmission between cuff and shell.
- Shell: Polyurethane
- Cuff: Polyolefin
- 4 Aluminum 3D: Choose from 3 different positions of the instep buckle for optimum in-step comfort, full customization and personalized foot hold.
- 360˚ 35 mm Strap
- Alpine ISO 5355
- Gripwalk ISO 9523 Soles Available Separately