You have no items to compare.
S/Lab Shift MNC Alpine Touring Ski Bindings - 2020
The new S/LAB SHIFT MNC binding ushers in the next generation of freeride capability, blending the touring efficiency of a pin (low-tech) binding, with the performance of an alpine freeride binding. For skiers who like to push the boundaries of the mountain and their skiing, SHIFT to the first ever truly compromise-free binding.
- XL Wings - Long wings for a great enveloping of the boots.
- +Elastic Travel - Ultimate elastic travel allowing to hold back the boots when shocks to go bigger with no risk of pre-release.
- Easy Step-In & Out - Less effort needed to step-in and out of the bindings.
- Easy Climbing Aids Manipulation - Ensures easy switch with the poles between climbing aid positions.
- Light Weight Construction - Optimized weight construction with no compromise on safety.
- Metal Construction - Rigid and solid construction allowing enhanced power transmission.
- Hybrid Toe - Ultimate elastic travel allowing to hold back the bots when shocks to go bigger with no risk of a pre-release. Made with Carbon-Infused PA for a light yet strong construction. MNC compatible with all the normed boots of the market with no compromise on safety and performance.
- Hybrid Heel - Aluminum lever for a rigid construction allowing enhanced power transmission. Made with Carbon-Infused PA for a light yet strong construction.
- MNC (Multi Norm Certified) - Same performance and guaranteed safety level, whatever your boot norm.
Release Rating: 6-13
Boot Compatibility: ISO 5355, ISO 9523, Tech, Walk to Ride, Gripwalk
Stand Height: 30mm
Heel Elevators: Yes
Claimed Weight: 865g per single binding