S/Max 100 Ski Boots 2020
Designed with Salomon's Fast Collective, the S/MAX 100 boots are a new way of building boots. It's Coreframe construction uses a thinner shell, making S/MAX lighter, more agile, and more sensitive. In addition to the pre-shaped seamless liner its fit is customizable under ten minutes, thansk to the new Custom Shell HD. S/Max 100 Ski boots feature a narrower 98 mm last width and a medium-stiff flex suited for intermediate skiers that are looking for all day comfort.
- Coreframe - The Coreframe brings lightness, enhances sensations and increases power. It is an insert that guarantees the boot's stiffness after the Custom Shell HD process.
- Custom Shell HD - The Custom Shell HD process aims to bring fast personalization to your boots in just 10 minutes. The thinner wall construction and new shell materials allow the foot to be closer to the shell and provide enhanced sensations, more power and direct transmission.
- Seamless Liner - A new, anatomically designed pre-shaped liner without internal or external stiches. It improves comfort, precision and ensures a warmer fit.
- Polyurethane + fiberglass coreframe + Custom Shell HD - A material with consistent density that ensures perfect wrapping, progressivity and good power transmission.
- Sense Amplifier - The Sense Amplifier makes you feel progressivity and precision at the beginning of every turn while providing unmatched rebound effect, quicker edge to edge transfer and acceleration at the end of the turn.
- Polyurethane - Material with consistent density that ensures perfect wrapping, progressivity and good power transmission.
- My Custom Fit 3D seamless perf - New anatomically designed pre-shaped Perf liner without internal or external stiches. To improve comfort, precision and ensure a warmer fit.
- 180° 35mm - A 35mm strap to hold the foot securely and to offer constant elasticity
- Alpine premounted ISO 5355 - Alpine pads are premounted and inter-compatible with alpine bindings ISO 9462.
- Flex adjuster - The Flex Adjuster allows you to boost or smooth your flex.
- Riveted oversized pivot - The Riveted Oversized Pivot ensures perfect power transmission between cuff and shell.
- 4 riveted aluminium 3D - Choose from 3 different positions of the instep buckle for optimum in-step comfort, full customization and personalized foot hold.
Shell Material: Mono-injected Polyurethane + Kaprolene
Cuff Material: Polyurethane
Last Width: 98
Buckle Material: Aluminum
Liner: Seamless Performance Liner
Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes
Binding Compatibility: ISO 5355 Alpine, Downhill
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years