You have no items to compare.
Women's Quest 4D 2 GTX Hiking Boots
The Women's Quest 4D 2 GTX makes backpacking just a little easier. These lightweight, supportive boots borrow running shoe technology to provide stability and comfort, while keeping weight down and a high-top cuff and waterproof bootie ensure protection.
- 4D Advanced Chassis provides foot control and protection with active comfort provided through a stable chassis construction that works together with two different midsole components.
- Women's specific last
- Long-lasting split suede leather and nylon mesh uppers offer flexibility, breathability and lightweight comfort
- Seam-sealed Gore-Tex® membranes offer excellent protection from water and allow moisture vapor to escape, keeping feet from overheating
- Updated tongues, laces and rubber rands deliver unprecedented fit and comfort
- Rubber toe caps and heel slings protect toes and uppers from bumps and abrasion; updated toe areas improve protection
- Padded, gusseted tongues offer a contoured fit over your insteps that keeps tongue folds flat and smooth to relieve lace pressure while keeping trail debris and moisture out
- Laces use sheath materials that provide soft flex and secure grip, keeping knots secure while on the move
- Wicking polyester linings absorb and disperse excess moisture for comfort
- Removable OrthoLite® footbeds add shock absorption; antimicrobial treatment deters odors
- Dual-density EVA midsoles absorb shock to supply lasting comfort and support
- 4D Advanced Chassis thermoplastic urethane midsole supports help control flex, reduce ankle strain, enhance stability and protect feet from rough terrain
- Contagrip rubber outsoles keep you moving across rough surfaces, both wet and dry
- Suede leather, nylon
- Weight: 2 lbs. 4 oz.