Gypsy Snowboard - Women's 2020
This women's specific park board features a freestyle inspired shape, premium control, maneuverability, and better flex in the park. Rock Out Camber combined with Popster Booster core provides plenty of pop, while landings are cushioned and bumps are absorbed.
- Freestyle - Rock Out Camber is designed for premium park performance featuring a blend of flat, camber, and rocker profiles enabling responsive turns and comfortable presses.
- Pop - Added carbon stringers to the standard Popster gives you all the energy from under your feet radiating on the tip/tail enhancing the snap and power of your ollies.
- Personality - Year after year the Gypsy delivers intricate detailed hand drawn designs along with performance that has earned it multiple TransWorld Snowboarding Good Wood awards.
- Quadralizer - Explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic allows high speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- Rock Out Camber - Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Popster Booster - Add carbon stringers to the standard popster and you get all the energy from under your feet radiating on the tip/tail maximizing pop.
Profile: Rock Out Camber
Shape: True Twin
Effective Edge: 1150 mm
Waist Width: 242 mm
Stance Setback: 0 mm
Mount: 4x2 Inserts
Core: Aspen SLCT with Popster Booster
Recommended Rider Weight: 100 to 145 lbs.
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
*Specs based off of 147 cm length board.