You have no items to compare.
X MAX 90 W Ski Boots - Women's 2019
X MAX 90 W is a performance front side boot for women, combining Twinframe transmission with Custom Shell women-specific foot wrapping for great days all over the mountain.
- Brand new Twinframe2 design delivers improved rebound and dynamic flex, while oversized pivot provides efficient transmission.
- Combined Custom Shell 360° shell and special anti-packing foams on the liner for a perfect, long-lasting fit
- Women's specific calf adjuster accommodates a wider range, women's specific liner ensures precise and comfortable fit.
- 360° Custom Shell: Inspired by the racing, custom shell is about performance. Racers today needs to drive precisely their 2 skis, they need to feel the terrain to be precise on the ski : Precision is as important than power. Metas are key for Precision, if the shell is too wide you lost precision, if the shell is too narrow, it is painful so you can't feel the terrain. You need to have the shell at your exact foot shape : you need to have the boot molded to your foot shape. This is exactly what Salomon race technicians do for their racers ; this is exactly what Custom Shell will do to your boot. Salomon developed a specific plastic material Kaprolene that allows them to mold the boot around the foot. This is patented by Salomon.
- Shell Material: Polyurethane, Polyamide
- Flex: 90
- Last Width: 98 mm
- Buckles: 4
- Buckle Material: Aluminum
- Liner: My CustomFit 3D Performance liner
- Thermo-moldable Liner: 40%
- Claimed Weight: 3400 grams
- Binding Compatibility: Alpine DIN, ISO 5355
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years