Women's Essaouira Shoe
Laid back, colorful, and blissed-out, SAOLA’s Essaouira Flats were named for the captivating vibes of the coastal Moroccan village of Essaouria. These easy-to-wear flats feature a 100% recycled canvas exterio, with a modern jagged outsole made from natural rubber and wood chips. Designed for work, travel, and play–these sustainable shoes are ready to travel the world (the low impact way!)
- Upper canvas: 100% recycled PET from plastic bottles
- Outsole: Rubber and wood chips
- Insoles: Natural cork and 100% recycled PU foam
- SAOLA is a member of 1% for the Planet
- 3% of your purchase will be donated to one of SAOLA's 3 Non-profit Environmental Partners
- When you receive your new pair, you'll get a code to choose which non-profit you'd like your purchase to benefit!
- Each pair of SAOLA shoes contains between 3 and 4 recycled plastic bottles
- Spot clean
- Air dry
- Sustainable slip-on flats
- Modern, jagged outsole is made from natural rubber and wood chips
- SAOLA offers a 6-month warranty against any manufacturer defects in materials or workmanship. This does not include normal wear and tear, improper care, product abuse, or use of product for unintended purposes.
- The ESSAOUIRA runs a bit large. We recommend ordering one half size down from your regular shoe size.