Women's Iguazu Shoe
From city streets to outdoor feats, SAOLA's Iguazu Sneaker is the classic walking shoe–reimagined. Suprisingly lightweight thanks to the partially recycled EVA outsole, this lace-up shoe is made from a durable canvas upper that's made from 100% recycled plastic bottles (PES). The comfortable insole is from cork and 100% recycled foam, with organic cotton laces to tie everything together.
- SAOLA is a member of 1% for the Planet
- 3% of your purchase will be donated to one of SAOLA's 3 Non-profit Environmental Partners
- When you receive your new pair, you'll get a code to choose which non-profit you'd like your purchase to benefit!
- Each pair of SAOLA shoes contains between 3 and 4 recycled plastic bottles
- Spot clean
- Air dry
- Modern, jagged outsole is made from natural rubber and wood chips
- SAOLA offers a 6-month warranty against any manufacturer defects in materials or workmanship. This does not include normal wear and tear, improper care, product abuse, or use of product for unintended purposes.