F1 Alpine Touring Ski Boots - Men's 2020
The F1 is a versatile boot for all alpine touring skiers who look for lightness, comfort and performance. F1 is suitable to all alpine touring activities, great for going uphill with crampons while performing equally on the downhill, ploughing through fresh snow. The Carbon Core Technology on the shell and the X-Cage Evo on the cuff offer great stiffness and improve the transmission of impulse to the ski. The new ski/walk mechanism allows an easy and safe transition from ski to walk with minimum volumes. Only two closure systems for a fast fit: the BOA® and the Fast Buckle with reference graphics.
- X-Cage Evo - The original X-shape design on the back of the cuff with dedicated texture, has got different geometrical design but constant thickness. It allows to get the structure stiffer without adding weight, while reducing the torsion on the longitudinal axis.
- F1 Lever - The F1 LEVER guarantees the maximum in terms of lightness and performance. The transition from ski to walk and vice versa, is easy and fast. The system is enhanced by the Friction Free technology, in fact there isn't any connecting rod between the shell and cuff, this allows a "friction free" movement during the walking phase.
- Carbon Core Technology - Power transmission and anti-torsion control. Advanced technology for maximum performance. "CARBON CORE EVO Technology" is a carbon insert that is over-injected on the shell to stiffen the boot and improve the transmission of power to the ski throughout the length of the boot shell. Increased power for a high-level performance.
- Boa Closure System - The BOA closure system provides a closure and a custom fit for maximum comfort without pressure points. Each click is equivalent to 1 mm of voltage regulation. Once adjusted and locked in position, the BOA closure system does not diminish its locking effect even after many hours of use.
- F.B.C. (Fast Buckle Closure) - One only buckle and a Velcro strap with a referential graphic, which guarantees a rapid and precise closure. With only the buckle, and maintaining the same Velcro closure, you have two different fits suitable for both uphill and downhill, for a single and unique setting.
- Scarpa Removable Strap - The Velcro® strap closure provides the best wrapping on the Pebax Tongue, it has a backward hook strap-holder which can be removed if necessary. The strap is made without stitching thanks to the HF welding technology.
- Safety Strap Anchor - When you don’t have the ski brake on your binding, the Safety Strap Anchor allows you to easily leash your skis to your boots at all times, to avoid the skis to run away. Easy to use with any ski leashes available.
- F1 Last - Innovative last, specific for modern alpine-touring activity, conceived as evolution of the race activity last. The geometry is created according to the closure system, and it ensures great comfort fit and precision while skiing.
- Quick Step In - Allows the positioning and attachment of the boot easily and securely. 70% easier entry through self-guiding notches compared to traditional inserts. Patented, tested and guaranteed, exclusive license.
- Axial Alpine EVO - marks a new standard in the alpine-touring boots, studied to be the best in terms of lightness and comfort. Together with the "EVO TONGUE", the system guarantees the best performances.
- EVO Tongue - "EVO tongue" in Pebax has geometrical and specific design in the medial flex area. The flexible top edge allows an easy fit and a natural walking.
- Recco© Reflector - Made with a specific design at the end of the power strap. It simplifies the opening and closing of the power strap even when wearing gloves.
Shell Material: Primary Hp Polyammide
Last Width: 102 mm
Lean Angle: 20 and 22 Degrees
Walk Mode: 62 Degrees ROM
Liner: Pro Flex Evo
Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes
Binding Compatibility: Tech
Sole: U.f.o. Evo Scarpa® /Vibram®
Claimed Weight: 1260 Gr. (27)
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year