You have no items to compare.
Freedom 100 Ski Boots 2018
Scarpa thinks of Valdez, Alaska, as the big-mountain playground for the “everyman.” Cheap houses to rent down in town and only a 40-minute drive to access huge lines, steep spines, and deep, stable snow. Think of the Freedom as the Valdez of boots — easier access to get you into the big time. Scarpa maintains performance and quality by making them in Italy, with Intuition® liners, and swappable soles if tech bindings are your mode of travel. Polyurethane lets them bring down the price, without losing precision or muscle. The flex still measures 110, so you won’t find yourself overpowering the boot. A single buckle on the upper, with a stout power strap, sheds a few grams.
- Weight per Boot @ 27: 1950 grams (4 lbs 5 oz)
- Range of Motion: 27°
- Forward Lean: 10° & 18°
- Flex: 110
- Inner Boot: Intuition Speed Ride
- Last Width: 101 millimeters
- Shell: Primary HP + Carbon
- Cuff: Primary HP + Carbon
- Outsole: Vibram® Mountain Piste
- Closure: 3 Buckles + FR Power Strap
- Binding Compatible: Alpine; AT/TLT optional