You have no items to compare.
Instinct VS Climbing Shoes - Men's
Just a tad softer than the Instinct, the Instinct VS is a tuned up slipper design with a single strap and Vibram XS Edge rubber to resist deformation when standing on micro-flakes and edges and is designed to span the performance arc from slabby boulder problems to overhanging gym routes.
- 100% Lorica® microsuede upper offers a comfortable, no-stretch durability.
- Floating hook-and-loop strap offers a more enhanced fit and provides reliable power.
- Tongue and heel pull loops.
- Bi-Tension active randing system provides maximum toe power.
- Vibram® XS Edge rubber outsole provides excellent grip and durability, and resists deformation when standing on micro-flakes and edges.
- Rubber toe patch provides toe-scumming and hooking power.
Upper Material: Microsuede
Rubber: Vibram® XS Edge, Vibram® XS Grip2
Last: FV - Curved Profile, Asymmetric
Asymmetrical Curvature: Yes
Claimed Weight: 8.1oz (1/2 pair size 40)