You have no items to compare.
Instinct VS Climbing Shoes - Women's
Combining a curved, asymmetrical last with a slightly softer construction and thinner sole for enhanced flexibility and sensitivity, the Instinct VS is the cornerstone of our Performance line—an all-around shoe that handles a variety of styles at the highest level.
- Single floating hook-and-loop strap ensures a secure fit with easy on and off
- The Instinct’s super-soft midsole enhances sensitivity and precision
- Scarpa’s Bi-Tension system utilizes a reverse slingshot rand anchored under the toe-box for maximum power in the big toe without crushing your little piggies so you have the power to toe-down hard without the pain
- Vibram XS Edge rubber resists distortion and performs consistently on the hardest edge moves in hot and cold weather
- The rubber toe-patch improves toe-scums, hooks, and bicycles
- Made in Italy
|Rubber||Vibram® XS Edge, Vibram® XS Grip2|
|Last||FV – Curved Profile, Asymmetric|
|Claimed Weight||7 oz (1/2 pair size 40)|