You have no items to compare.
Charmoz Mountaineering Boots - Men's
A lightweight fully featured mountain boot designed to tackle three seasons worth of technical alpine objectives, the Charmoz is optimized for weight-sensitive missions and long, fast-paced days over rock, ice and snow.
- Full Rubber Rand
- Lightweight, Synthetic Leather and Fabric Upper
- Multi-Density PU and EVA Midsole
- Outdry® Technology - uses a one-piece patented construction process that creates a waterproof breathable barrier. This impenetrable layer is heat-bonded directly to the outer fabric, leaving no seams, gaps, or ways for water to get in.
- The ACTIVimpact Technology™ system is a construction process which uses materials that help absorb the negative impact of ground shock. This reduces stress on the lower limbs and allows you to transfer energy more easily into the activity at hand.
- Vibram® is the world leader in high performance rubber soles and compounds, targeted to the outdoor, work, recreation, fashion, repair and orthopedic markets
Upper Material: Nylone L-Tech and Microtech
Midsole Material: 2D PU and 2D EVA-MP
Outsole Material: Vibram® Mulaz S / Mont
Claimed Weight: 1 lb 11.2 oz (Half Pair Size 42)