Charmoz HD Mountaineering Boots - Men's
Scarpa's lightweight, fully featured mountain boot designed to tackle three seasons worth of technical alpine objectives, the Charmoz HD is optimized for weight-sensitive missions and long, fast-paced days over rock, ice and snow.
- HDry® membranes deliver waterproof and breathable protection
- Full rubber rands provide climbing performance and foot protection
- Multi-density polyurethane and EVA midsoles optimize weight and performance
- Vibram® Pentax Precision XT rubber outsoles are compatible with semiautomatic crampons
- ActivFit Technology
- ActivImpact Technology™ - The ACTIVimpact Technology™ system is a construction process which uses materials that help absorb the negative impact of ground shock. This reduces stress on the lower limbs and allows you to transfer energy more easily into the activity at hand.
- Boots can be resoled
Weight: 770g; 1lb 11.2oz (1/2 pair size 42)
Upper: Nylon L-Tech & Microtech
Midsole: 2D PU + 2D EVA-MP
Outsole: Vibram® Mulaz S / Mont
Insole: Pro-Fiber XT 20
Primary Material: Synthetic
Crampon Compatability: Semi-Automatic