Vapor V Climbing Shoes - Women's
A precise, versatile and best-selling shoe that marries a comfortable fit with steep climbing performance, the redesigned Vapor V features fresh colors, a microfiber upper and Scarpa's Bi-Tension™ active rand for a premium combo of durability and sensitivity.
- Climbing shoe designed for technical routes and overhung boulders
- Moderate downturn balances precision with comfort
- Microsuede upper stretches to conform to your footshape
- Vibram XS Grip 2 rubber sole specialized for slipperier stones. Delivers excellent friction with enough firmness for moderate edging.
- M70 Rubber - M70 is a rubber compound that offers good levels of adaptability and containment at the same time. A rating of 70 makes it perfect for use on the toe rand and strategic positioning around the shoe upper.
- Bi-Tension System - This tension system uses a reverse slingshot rand anchored under the critical toe area to connect directly to the heel rand. The patent-pending system actively pulls power from the toes to provide higher performance without cramming your toes forward.
Upper Material: 1.8mm Microsuede
Rubber: Vibram® XS Grip2
Last: FRW - Moderately Downturned, Moderately Asymmetric
Asymmetrical Curvature: Yes
Claimed Weight: 7.4 oz (1/2 pair size 38)