You have no items to compare.
Gea RS AT Ski Boots - Women's 2019
Scarpa's stiffest, most powerful women's-specific AT boot that elevates the intersection of freeride performance and backcountry functionality, the Gea RS is reborn with an updated closure system, freeride-style ski/walk mechanism and an innovative Grilamid® shell that's infused with carbon fibers to add power and rigidity without adding weight. With the new design comes a new thermo-formable inner boot developed specifically for women’s feet. The Gea RS fulfills the needs of all women ski-tourers: great comfort, excellent performance, custom fit and cool design.
- Axial Alpine EVO construction system - marks a standard in the alpine touring boots, studied to be the best in terms of lightness and comfort. Working together with the Evo Tongue, the system guarantees the best performance.
- The Evo Tongue - Made of Pebax®, it has a geometrical and specific design in the medial flex area. The flexible top edge allows an easy fit and a natural walking.
- Bi-Injection Shell - SCARPA® introduces this new technology thanks to the bi-injection of these high performance materials: CARBON GRILAMID LFT® and GRILAMID®. This helps to create a shell that offers incredible performance: stiffness and high torsional rigidity up to the toe area, thanks to the design of the two injected parts.
- Speed Lock Plus - The ski/walk mechanism is easy to unlock and lock, thanks to the spring that improves the functionality of the lever. The system is enhanced by the Friction Free technology, in fact there isn’t any connecting rod between the shell and cuff, this allows a “friction free” movement during the walking phase.
- Wave Closure System - made exclusively for SCARPA®, the Wave delivers two buckles security without the weight penalty. A single instep buckle works in conjunction with an equalized cable to provide a uniform and secure shell closure, resulting in unparalleled fit and performance.
- Thor Buckle - This new buckle is constructed in magnesium alloy that is both strong and light. Its essential design offers an easy handling while wearing gloves.
- Web Frame Carbon Design - Specific sunburst design on the heel area that alternates different thicknesses of the shell’s walls. This design offers enough support in the key area of the boot – where the forces are stronger – while saving weight where the thickness is not crucial.
- Air Ventilation - Ventilation areas on the cuff, laminated with OUTDRY® technology. This combination of design and layers (metallic net + PU film + light jersey) allows the air to circulate while keeping the liner dry at all times.
- Evo V-Frame - The particular design “EVO V-FRAME” of the cuff stiffens the rear part, by increasing the transmission of force in the movement of forward flexion of the leg.
- HRS Strap - The particular design “EVO V-FRAME” of the cuff stiffens the rear part, by increasing the transmission of force in the movement of forward flexion of the leg.
- Thor Rack - located on the cuff it is designed to efficiently wrap the tibial area during both the walking and the skiing phases. The first reversed tooth is designed to keep the buckle ring in position while the Tour-Lock lever prevents the ring to open up completely.
- Before the skiing phase, simply change the position of the buckle ring in one of the other four teeth and quickly lock the cuff with the Thor buckle. The extended design of the rack improves the distribution of the closing pressure, each teeth offers a 7mm adjustment.
- Power Strap Lite - The Velcro® strap closure provides the best wrapping on the tibial area, without adding a lot of weight. Equipped with a strong and light aluminum ring, the Power Strap Lite offers perfect support against the tongue, avoiding the rebound from the top part of the boots.
- Safety Strap Anchor - When you don’t have the ski brake on your binding, the Safety Strap Anchor allows you to easily leash your skis to your boots at all times, to avoid the skis to run away. Easy to use with any ski leashes available.
- Finger Strap - Made with a specific design at the end of the power strap. It simplifies the opening and closing of the power strap even when wearing gloves.
- Asymmetric Spoiler XT - Offers a customizable support on the backside and helps an advanced forward lean, thanks to its adjustable height.
- Range of Motion - 60 total degrees forward and back of the cuff compared to pivot point of the boot.
Shell Material: Carbon Grilamid® LFT
Last Width: 101 mm
Buckles: 3 Buckles
Lean Angle: 16° +/- 2°
Walk Mode: SpeedLock Plus, 60° Range of Motion
Liner: Women's Intuition® Cross Fit Pro Flex G
Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes, Fully
Binding Compatibility: TLT, AT
Sole: Vibram® Cayman PRO (ISO 9523)
Claimed Weight: 1270 g per boot (size 25)
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year