You have no items to compare.
Women's Ignite Trail Running Shoes
Crafted specifically to fit women runner's feet, the Ignite balances the traditional, protective trail-running shoe with a profile that has slightly less drop. Flexible and lightweight, the Women's Ignite still offers serious protection for tackling longer distances.
- Designed specifically to fit women runner's feet, the Ignite balances the traditional, protective trail-running shoe with a profile that has slightly less drop.
- Upper boasts a mix of recycled 40% synthetic leather and 29% recycled polyester mesh.
- Lace and webbing are 100% Ecosensor recycled polyester.
- Protective toe rand.
- Breathable lining made with 50% recycled polyester.
- Injected EVA midsole provides long-lasting endurance and added rebound.
- Midsole features EcoPure® EVA additive that promotes degradation once it hits the landfill.
- 8mm midsole drop.
- 1.2mm H-EVA forefoot strike plate for added foot protection on the trail.
- Durable rubber outsole features HDR (High Dynamnic Rubber) technology with 25% recycled sticky rubber for exceptional traction over various trail conditions.
- Features an aggressive sole design with 4.5mm-deep lugs for traction, and angular lugs on the back to assist with braking.
- Built on the TRD8W last.
- Weight: 10 oz
Product measurements were taken using size 39.5 (US Women's 8