Moraine Goretex Shoes - Women's
The Moraine Gortex Hiking shoes are perfect for lite trekking on mixed ground and walking on trails. Made with water-resistant suede and a GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane lining, you can handle any weather nature throws at you. The climbing style lacing structure provides a custom fit and instant comfort.
- Water-resistant suede 1,8 mm upper with GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane lining
- Long lacing closure is taken from the climbing world for an instant comfort and custom fit
- Rubber toe rand is shaped in order to protect the foot from accidental impacts.
- Heel-Tension for a good support.
- Cushioning designed for the female foot.
- Dynatech 3 sole designed according to lightness, cushioning and stability principles.
- Bi-density EVA midsole gives a dedicated support and good shock-absorbing while walking.
- TPU anti-torsion shank for a better lateral support.
- Outsole design has special designed lugs that give more grip.
- Upper - SUEDE Water-Resistant 1,8mm
- Lining - GORE-TEX® (Extended Comfort Footwear)
- Sole - DYNATECH 3
Weight: 380g (½ pair size 38)
Upper Material: Water Resistant Suede with Goretex Lining
Midsole Material: Bi-density EVA
Weight: 380g (1/2; pair size 38)