You have no items to compare.
Origin Climbing Shoes - Women's
The starting point in our climbing career is of fundamental importance. It gives rise to the genetic building blocks that shape our climbing lives. The Origin offers a lush leather upper, giving a feeling of padded luxury that is rarely found in a shoe aimed at encouraging people to start climbing.
- Passive Randing offers classic performance
- Vision Rubber provides stickiness and durability
- Women's Specific Last provides a snug and secure fit for lower-volume fit
- Upper: 1.8mm Suede
- Midsole: Flexan 1.9mm
- Sole: Vision® Rubber (5mm)
- Last: Women’s ED – Flat Profile, Slightly Asymmetric
Upper Material: 1.8mm Suede
Rubber: SCARPA Vision
Last: ED - Flat Profile / Slightly Asymmetric
Asymmetrical Curvature: Slight
Claimed Weight: 7.2 oz (1/2 pair size 38)
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year