You have no items to compare.
Celeste II Ski Boots - Women's 2016
The Scott Celeste II is a women's alpine touring ski boot that has a flex pattern that promotes nimble skiing, and is lightweight so that it won't bog you down on the way up. It is stiff enough to get solid performance out of your skis, they're comfortable for walking, and the PWR Lite liner can be used out of the box or heat-molded for custom fit. Take them ski mountaineering, backcountry touring or side-country stash raiding.
- Shells are elastic Grilamid that's light and has great stiffness. Bi-material tongue adds mobility.
- 4 lightweight Ergal micro-adjustable buckles and a power strap.
- PWR Lite liner features breathability membrane are thermomoldable with an adjustable Velcro tongue.
- Shock damper inserts in the inner sole act absorb shock when skiing.
- 60-degree cuff rotation promotes mobility.
- Full length Vibram® rubber ski mountaineering soles offer grip when scrambling over rocks.
Shell Material: Grilamid®; Bi material tongue for proof and mobility
Last Width: 103.5mm
Lean Angle: 13°
Walk Mode: Yes
Liner: PWR Lite
Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes
Binding Compatibility: Tech
Sole: Full-length Vibram bi-density rubber
Claimed Weight: 1250g (size 24.5)