You have no items to compare.
Duel Snow Goggle 2015
These SCOTT Duel Goggles make sunny snow days all the more enjoyable with a natural cylindrical lens, anti-fog treatment, and squishy soft face foam. The Duel provides wearers an additional bundle of thoughtful features like helmet compatibility, double lens insulation, and active lens vents allowing for full day use in the snow. The Duel Goggle balances between performance and cost, so novice and advanced riders can benefit from choosing to ride with Duels. The Natural Lens with 40% light transmission will aid vision much like typical sunglasses in a wide span of mild weather conditions, particularly on sunny and partly sunny days. However the lens tint isn't so severe or technical for it to be useless on night runs under the lights.
- Single Layer Face Foam: Hypoallergenic and totally comfy.
- Cylindrical TruView Double Lens: SCOTT TruView lenses are lightweight and block 100% of harmful UV rays. TruView lenses pass SCOTT’s strict testing procedures delivering high quality, performance lenses in select SCOTT goggles.
- NoFog™ Anti-Fog Lens Treatment: SCOTT lenses undergo a permanent No Fog™ treatment process to prevent condensation and fogging.
- (ACS) Air Control System: ACS ventilation incorporates lens air intake vents on the goggle lens and frame air outtake vents on the bottom of the goggle. The result is a sophisticated ventilation system that helps prevent condensation and fogging.
- 100% UV Protection: All SCOTT lenses are optically engineered to screen out 100% of harmful UVA / UVB rays.