You have no items to compare.
Fact Snow Goggles
Optimal fit and a clean look are the defining features of this contemporary frame. The SCOTT Fact allows you to indulge in a rock-steady goggle without hitting rock-bottom on your bank stacks.
- TruView Double Lens: SCOTT TruView lenses are lightweight and block 100% of harmful UV rays. TruView lenses pass SCOTT’s strict testing procedures delivering high quality, performance lenses in select SCOTT goggles.
- NoFog™ Anti-Fog Lens Treatment: SCOTT lenses undergo a permanent No Fog™ treatment process to prevent condensation and fogging.
- Air Control System ACS: ACS ventilation incorporates lens air intake vents on the goggle lens and frame air outtake vents on the bottom of the goggle. The result is a sophisticated ventilation system that helps prevent condensation and fogging.
- 100% UV Protection: All SCOTT lenses are optically engineered to screen out 100% of harmful UVA / UVB rays.
- Single Layer Face Foam: Soft, single density face foam delivers a precise fit around facial features while sealing out the elements.
- Silicone Line: An adhered silicone strip on the inside of the goggle strap ensures the goggles stay right where they should on a helmet or hat.