You have no items to compare.
LCG Compact Snow Goggle 2016
SCOTT took the engineering from the popular LCG and made it smaller. Featuring the same, award winning, lens change technology as the LCG and utilizing a new two-pin sliding, tool-free, SCOTT Fit System, the LCG Compact offers a more unisex fit. Included in every pair is an additional lens in a low-profile molded lens case.
- OptiView: These European manufactured lenses are made of polycarbonate ensuring comfort and high impact resistance. Scott’s proprietary injection molding process and hardcoat treatment guarantees that every OptiView lens is optically correct and distortion free. Scott OptiView lenses are available as spherical or cylindrical.
- NoFog™ Anti-Fog Lens Treatment: SCOTT lenses undergo a permanent No Fog™ treatment process to prevent condensation and fogging.
- (ACS) Air Control System: ACS ventilation incorporates lens air intake vents on the goggle lens and frame air outtake vents on the bottom of the goggle. The result is a sophisticated ventilation system that helps prevent condensation and fogging.
- Extra Lens Included: These SCOTT Goggles are delivered with an extra lens. Adapt your vision. Illuminator Blue Chrome Lens.
- Slim Lens Case Included: Slim Lens Case Included These SCOTT Goggles are delivered with the exclusive SCOTT slim lens case.
- 100% UV Protection: 100% UV Protection All SCOTT lenses are optically engineered to screen out 100% of harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- Lens Change System: SCOTT’s patent pending lens change slider system offers quick and effortless lens interchangeability. The mechanical slider on the side of the goggle raises the lens off the frame, meaning the lens can easily be change without having to touch the surface of the lens or take off your gloves.
- SCOTT Fit System: SCOTT Fit System Technology allows adjustments of the lower face flange with 4 mm range of motion in 4 directions. This adjustment allows the user to create the perfect goggle seal and face fit.
- Skeleton Construction: Skeleton Construction Skeleton construction The latest in eyewear technology, Skeleton Constructiongives stability to the frame and guarantees distortion free lens positioning, comfort, and a maximum field of vision.
- 3-Layer Molded Face Foam: Scott’s premium face foam integrates 3 layers of ultraplush, molded foam. The first two layers provide moisture wicking properties to keep you warm and dry. The 3rd layer is a plush flock material that seals out the elements providing an unmatched fit and the highest level of comfort.