You have no items to compare.
Alpha Pot - 1.9L
Designed to add functional performance to your backcountry camp kitchen, the Alpha™ Series of Cook Pots are a strong, lightweight and durable solution for solo to group use. Using a hard-anodized alloy the Alpha™ Pots provide a durable, abrasion resistant and easy to clean cooking surface. With clever features like the Pivot-Lock™ handle that locks securely into place during use and locks away for transportation, the silicone Lid Keep™ to rest the lid on the side of your pot during cooking, and the unique slotted strainer pattern in the lid, you'll be creating fresh, gourmet fare with ease for all your backcountry meals.
The Alpha Pots nest neatly with the Delta Light dinnerware pieces to create a selection of comprehensive camp kitchen sets you'll never leave behind.
Durability - Extremely durable, just don't use it on a normal kitchen stove
Best Use - Creating fresh, simple but gourmet meals in the backcountry. Uses are limitless.
- Large internal radius makes the pot easy to clean
- Each pot has a strainer lid for efficient draining
- Lightweight, hard-anodized alloy
- Patent-pending Pivot-Lock handle with safety lock for secure and easy operation with every pot
- A graded volumetric scale on the side of the pot for easy measurement
- Textured base for better stability on camping stoves
Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.7 in / 165 x 120 mm
Pot Volume: 1.9 L / 64.2 oz
Weight: 8.1 oz / 230g
*Images are to represent the different features of the pot. Please make sure the title of the listing matches the size of the pot you want*