You have no items to compare.
Until now, your camp cooking pot was the most bulky, awkward item in your kit. The Sea to Summit X-Pots change all that. The X-Pot is a fully featured cooking pot that combines the heat-distribution of aluminum with the flexibility of silicone. The hard anodized aluminum base offers a fast boil time and stainless steel ring embedded in the rim lends rigidity to the silicone walls for easy lifting and stirring. Clear locking lid with an integrated strainer and all of it packs down to an inch tall disk. X-Bowls and X-Mugs can nest inside for an exceptionally compact cook set.
- The silicone handles are designed to secure the lid to the pot only during transport. Attaching them to the lid during cooking will cause damage to the lid.
- Sides of pot should not be exposed to direct flame
- BPA free, food grade, heat resistant silicone
- Hard anodized 6063-T6 aluminum base
- Durable translucent lid
- Available in 1.4L and 2.8L