You have no items to compare.
Jannu Pant - Men's
One pant to do it all, from mixed climbs to multi-day treks. The Jannu pant stands up to any conditions due to its abrasion-resistant double weave fabric and DWR coating, four-way stretch, a gusseted crotch and articulated knees let you move in any direction. Three zippered pockets keep your necessities safe and close and built-in gussets make it easy to fit over boots keeping debris out.
- Four-way stretch fabric provides lightweight warmth, is water-resistant, breathable and abrasion resistant. The back side of the fabric allows for faster moisture wicking while the smooth nylon face fabric allows for increased durability and abrasion-resistance
- Gusseted crotch accommodates greater mobility and comfort
- Hand pockets set off of the hips to avoid chaffing under a harness and pack belt
- Zippered handwarmer pockets to provide instant access to essentials
- Ankle gusset opens to allow custom fit over footwear and keeps snow and weather out
- Waistband is lined in tricot for against-the-skin comfort
- With a UPF rating of 50+ this garment will give you excellent control over your overall level of UV exposure
- Double weave stretch fabric made of 56% nylon / 34% polyester / 10% spandex with a DWR (durable water-repellent) finish
- Inseam: 32 in
- Weight: 16.2 oz (460 g)